TABLE SALT: replace with Celtic sea salt or Himalayan rock salt
Some negative affects of table salt
- Sodium chloride contains none of the common and valuable qualities of natural pure crystal salt.
- Removal of magnesium, potassium, calcium, and other essential trace elements and minerals makes assimilation by the body impossible.
- The body’s immune system identifies this unnatural substance as an aggressive cellular poison and works to eliminate this foreign body.
- Edema, or water retention, occurs in our cells, which, along with a build-up of non-degradable proteins, forms uric acid, a compound the body cannot eliminate.
- Non-assimilated proteins end up in our bones and joints causing rheumatoid complications, painful gall bladder and kidney stones, and problems with the heart and circulatory systems that lead to high blood pressure
- Over 90 percent of the worldwide salt production is created for industrial use. The remainder of this chemically altered product found in most of the foods sold in our grocery stores.
- The unnecessary addition of iodine and fluoride contribute to a production of harmful nitrates, substances which have been shown to accelerate various forms of cancer.
And here are the benefits of using Himalayan Pink Salt!
- Balances blood sugar and acid levels and helps the body’s cells generate electrical energy.
- Natural antihistamine which regulates phlegm and mucus in the sinuses and nasal cavity.
- Helps prevent osteoporosis, muscle cramping, and irregular heartbeat.
- Promotes healthy sleep and intimacy patterns